This piece is probably the most crucial text you have read about “How to become a successful writer.”
Before we even begin writing about how to become a successful writer.
Let define what a successful writer is.
Suppose you google “a successful writer” on google. In the first search results, you will get links to lists with best-selling authors and estimated sales.
Does the number of sales equal how qualified you are as a writer? Do more sales equal more readers?
Does the number of books you have published any affect how good you are as an author?
No, I don’t think so. Today anyone can publish hundreds of books without being a good writer. Anyone can write an article and get thousands of reads if you only know how to market your writing.
A successful writer can anyone be; the number of readers should not define a successful writer. A successful writer should not care about the number of followers he or she has. A successful writer should only care about his passion for writing.
If you want to be a good writer, you should focus on what you want to write. Only then can you develop your style. A successful writer writes with passion, stands by his word, inspires, enchants his or her readers to continue reading his texts.
Write about something you are passionate about, something you think is essential for you, develop yourself, try to improve every sentence you write. Try to make progress on each text you write.
A successful writer is not something you become, but it is something you are. It’s a lifestyle.
8 steps how to get a successful writers lifestyle
- Schedule seat time for writing every day. Yes, if you want to become good at something, you need to invest time. There is no fast lane to be a successful writer. Try to find the time of day when you are most creative. I switch between early morning and late evening, depending on my weekly planning schedule.
- It is crucial to sleep regularly. The body needs rest; sleep is vital for creativity.
- A content-rich life makes it easier to write. If you do not have a hobby, I recommend you get this immediately.
- Socialize or integrate with other people.
- Read the news every day, both local and world news. It will help you write.
- Consume culture, read books, listen to the radio, watch art, watch movies.
- Meditating can be good too. I usually go out into the woods and go for long walks. It is my form of meditation.
- Be honest with yourself.
ONTAKI Mini Duck Bill Knife Edge Applique Scissors 5 inch Paddle Shaped for Arts, Craft, Fabric & Embroidery (Silver, Small 4.5′)$9.99
4MM Green Garnet Gemstone Grade AAA Micro Faceted Round Loose Beads 15″, Beading, Jewelry Making, DIY Crafting, Arts & Sewing by Perfect Beads Store$19.98
Sanrio Hello Kitty Masking Tape Length 5m Width1.2 cm Sticker Decoration Arts, Crafts & Sewing Stationery Japan (Dream)$7.99
5D DIY Diamond Painting Rhinestone Pictures of Crystals Embroidery Kits Arts, Crafts & Sewing Cross Stitch，Black Butterfly(29X19CM/11.4X7.5inch)$8.98
Hipiwe 56 Slots Diamond Painting Drills Storage Case – Plastic Diamond Embroidery Box Carrying Bag Art Craft Jewelry Beads Organizer Sewing Pills DIY Accessory Container Holder$19.99
Foldover Elastic Foe Fold Over Elastic Woven 1/2″ Midnight Blue 5 Yds #313 Ribbon Lace Trim Embroidery Applique Fabric Grosgrain Delicate DIY Art Craft Supply for Scrapbooking Gift Wrapping$18.71
7″ Silver Scissors Tailor Fabric Sewing Paper Cutting Shears Stainless Steel Cutter Heavy Duty Leather Art Craft Office Scissors$10.98
6MM Matte Black Hematite Gemstone Diagonal-Drill Square Cube Loose Beads 16″, Beading, Jewelry Making, DIY Crafting, Arts & Sewing by Perfect Beads Store$12.15
61 Pcs Fabric Bias Tape Makers Kit, Including 5 Quilting Craft Tools, Bead Needles, Sewing Awl, Binder Clips, Foot Press, Ideal Fabric Bia Tape Maker Tool for Quilting & Sewing Lovers$13.79