This piece is probably the most crucial text you have read about “ How to become a successful writer.”
Before we even begin writing about how to become a successful writer.
Let define what a successful writer is.
Suppose you google “ a successful writer “ on google. In the first search results, you will get links to lists with best-selling authors and estimated sales.
Does the number of sales equal how qualified you are as a writer? Do more sales equal more readers?
Does the number of books you have published any affect how good you are as an author?
No, I don’t think so. Today anyone can publish hundreds of books without being a good writer. Anyone can write an article and get thousands of reads if you only know how to market your writing.
A successful writer can anyone be; the number of readers should not define a successful writer. A successful writer should not care about the number of followers he or she has. A successful writer should only care about his passion for writing.
If you want to be a good writer, you should focus on what you want to write. Only then can you develop your style. A successful writer writes with passion, stands by his word, inspires, enchants his or her readers to continue reading his texts.
Write about something you are passionate about, something you think is essential for you, develop yourself, try to improve every sentence you write. Try to make progress on each text you write.
A successful writer is not something you become, but it is something you are. It’s a lifestyle.
8 steps how to get a successful writers lifestyle
- Schedule seat time for writing every day. Yes, if you want to become good at something, you need to invest time. There is no fast lane to be a successful writer. Try to find the time of day when you are most creative. I switch between early morning and late evening, depending on my weekly planning schedule.
- It is crucial to sleep regularly. The body needs rest; sleep is vital for creativity.
- A content-rich life makes it easier to write. If you do not have a hobby, I recommend you get this immediately.
- Socialize or integrate with other people.
- Read the news every day, both local and world news. It will help you write.
- Consume culture, read books, listen to the radio, watch art, watch movies.
- Meditating can be good too. I usually go out into the woods and go for long walks. It is my form of meditation.
- Be honest with yourself.